Here we would like to remind you about some sessions, which you can attend today!
TODAY (23 August 2017)
- 8.30-9.30 Keynote 2: Catherine Palachaud. Conversing with social agents that smile and laugh.
- 10.00-12.00 Speech Production and Physiology
- 10.00-12.00 and 13.30-15.30 and 16.00-18.00 Special Session: Digital Revolution for Under-resourced Languages 1 and 2 and 3
- 10.00-12.00 and 13.30-15.30 Show and Tell’ sessions
- 13.30- 15.30 Cognition and Brain Studies
- 13.30-15.30 Special Session: Computational Models in Child Language Acquisition
- 16.00-18.00 Speaker Database and Anti-spoofing
- 19.00-23.00 Banquet!
We hope that all of you are using our app “InterSpeech 2017”. Available both for Android and IOS. This app will help you to find events, in which you are interested in: time, location, speakers, topic.
By Tatiana Volkova of Stockholm University.